[Deploying Sakai] SIS Integration

Duran Goodyear dgoodyear at uarts.edu
Wed Sep 9 08:26:08 PDT 2009

Paul, I don't know what your budget looks like...  A few years ago we
partnered with Unicon to do exactly what you're looking for.

We don't have the programmer staff to do it our selves, so we hired
them as professional services to modify our Sakai deployment to this
end.

I'd be happy to discuss what they did for us off line, if you want.

In short.  Two thumbs up.  They did a great job.

Let me know if you have any questions.

] duran goodyear
] web developer
] administrative computing // office of information services // the
university of the arts
] dgoodyear at uarts.edu
] 215.717.6068
] skype://duran.goodyear