[Deploying Sakai] [Building Sakai] Step by Step Guide for request flow from UI to backend(Database)

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 02:18:32 PDT 2009

You can either setup the dependencies in the classpath manually to
point to the jars in your M2 repo, or quit eclipse and run:
mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse -DdownloadJavadocs=true

to regenerate all the Eclipse project files.

Then import again. But to be honest, you don't need the whole source
in Eclipse. What are you trying to do? Build a tool?

You can attach debuggers to a running Tomcat:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Debugging+Tomcat+Remotely+Using+Eclipse

cheers,
Steve