[Deploying Sakai] Windows 7 issues

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Thu Nov 12 08:00:10 PST 2009

I just replaced DAV with the 2.6.x version in my test system. It works
with my Windows 7 desktop. I didn't do extensive tests, but I did
copies in both directions, rename and delete. I did the same tests
with the version of DAV from trunk.

In order to make it work, I needed to test via SSL with a proper SSL
certificate. (My test system uses a certificate that is signed by my
own CA. I imported the CA's cert into the trusted CA certs.)

I believe a registry change would make it work without SSL. I don't
know whether there's any way to make it work with SSL that doesn't
have a proper certificate.