[Deploying Sakai] [Building Sakai] Trunk: ui package proposal

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Tue Nov 10 08:58:38 PST 2009

FWIW, we are planning on a normal 2.7.0 that will be "monolithic".  It
will be built on top of some of these separate pieces but we're not
planning on solely a "construct it yourself" approach.  What happens
after that point is certainly up for discussion. I personally like the
idea of letting tools evolve independently and occasionally grabbing
the latest stable versions into a monolithic release when it makes
sense. But I don't have to deploy Sakai on my campus.

Michael