[WG: Production / Deploying Sakai] [Building Sakai] Sakai 2.4.x End-of-Life?

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Thu Mar 19 04:49:58 PDT 2009

        Hi Peter,

        Here you have the response from Universidad Politécnica de Valencia (Spain):

1) What version of Sakai 2.4 are you running?

           d) the head of the 2.4.x maintenance branch

2) When do you plan to upgrade to a newer version of Sakai?

           This June/July

3) To what version of Sakai do you plan to upgrade?

            2.6.x

           Let me know if you need further information.

           David