[WG: Production / Deploying Sakai] Export Sakai Email Archive Content?

Knoop, Peter knoop at umich.edu
Tue Mar 17 06:39:39 PDT 2009

Hi,

We recently had to quickly move the Sakai community email lists from a Sakai instance to a mailman list serve.  Now that things have settled down a bit, we would like to move the old content from the various sites' Email Archives to the lists' mailman archives.  Anyone out there happen to have written anything for exporting content from the Sakai Email Archive tool, in a format like mbox, so that it can be imported elsewhere?

(We will likely be re-importing the mailman archives to a new Sakai instance when we bring a copy of Sakai 3 on-line for community use later this year, so we'll be looking for an importing solution eventually too.)

Thanks!

-peter
Sakai Project Coordinator