[Deploying Sakai] Help needed with fresh local CM implementation to be

Ray Davis ray at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 10 08:36:50 PDT 2009

Steve's guess seems like a great place to start, especially if you've
just been looking at the code starting from:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/ucb/ucb-integration-samples/bspace-cm-impl/

That CM bean configuration becomes known to the Sakai component manager
by being included in:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/ucb/ucb-integration-samples/bspace-components-pack/src/webapp/WEB-INF/components.xml

Best,
Ray