[Deploying Sakai] STATUS UPDATE: Sakai Jira and Confluence Migration

Daniel Parry daniel at caret.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jul 1 04:41:24 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:37:16AM -0400, Knoop, Peter wrote:
> At this point some key Confluence spaces have been completely
> migrated.  Feel free to go ahead and start using spaces that are
> on the new server.

When I try and edit at confluence.sakaiproject.org I get:

Your license has expired

This Confluence site is running under an evaluation license which
has expired. This means you will no longer be able to add or edit
content on the site. You will, however, continue to be able to
browse existing content.

I guess this is in the pipeline to be fixed up, or am I missing
something?

Thanks and best wishes,

Daniel

--
--| Daniel Parry: daniel at caret.cam.ac.uk. www.caret.cam.ac.uk/ |--
"When you don't know something, know you don't know it,