[Deploying Sakai] E-mail tool of Sakai

Clay Fenlason khomotso at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 14:34:06 PDT 2009

I'm not certain what you mean by the e-mail tool (I don't think there
is any tool labeled in quite that way, though there are a few portions
of functionality that touch on this: Messages, MailSender,
notifications, and an email template service that I think works in
Site Info). I'm not aware of any capability in Sakai that allows you
to set custom rules to trigger messages that go out to students, I'm
afraid.

~Clay