[Deploying Sakai] Evaluations System

Paul Gibbs pgibbsjr at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 23 11:24:32 PDT 2009

(BTW: I'm on revision 62767.)

From: pgibbsjr at hotmail.com
To: production at collab.sakaiproject.org
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 14:19:52 -0400
Subject: [Deploying Sakai] Evaluations System

Does someone know if the Evaluation System is compatible with 2.6.x? There latest tag for Evaluations (version 1.2.1) lists Sakai 2.5.4 as the compatible version.

However, there is a branch called "CT_2-6-x" which describes itself in the pom.xml as a 2.6.x-compatible version of 1.2.1.

Does anyone know which I should be using with 2.6.x or what the CT_2-6-x is for? I installed the 1.2.1 tag, and I'm unable to view reports (I get the errors below when trying to click the view link under an evaluation).