[Deploying Sakai] Hide Sakai login and password reset

Grossman,John E john.grossman at mdanderson.org
Thu Aug 13 06:54:49 PDT 2009

In Sakai 2.6 we are authenticating users via LDAP and Sakai web services. We'd like to do two things:

1.      Prevent users from changing  user ids and creating new passwords on the Account Details page while still allowing them to change their email address.
2.      Block access to portal/login and portal/xlogin

Any suggestions on the best/easiest way to accomplish this?

John Grossman
The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
john.grossman at mdanderson.org