[Deploying Sakai] Maven hangs with "WAGON_VERSION: 1.0-beta-2"

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Apr 10 06:14:22 PDT 2009

Paul--Sakai 2.5.4 tag and artifacts were built using Maven 2.0.8
(2.0.6+ is the recommended version).  So far as I am aware you are
the first to try and build it using Maven 2.1.0.  Can you back out
your Maven install and use instead Maven 2.0.10 or 2.0.8 available
from the archives.

2.0.10
http://maven.apache.org/download.html

Archives