[Portfolio] Crowd sourcing Sakai community survey questions

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Mar 27 06:38:42 PDT 2015

[sakai-user, pedagogy, portfolio, sakai-dev, sakai-pmc]

Hi all,

I want to try a small experiment. This year, probably in the next month, I
will again be sending out a community survey. This year I think I will
combine the upgrade plans survey with the tools use survey into one.
Results from 2013 [1] and 2014 [2] are published on Confluence.

The experiment is to gather questions through Crowdsourcing. Through next
Friday, April 4, feel free to add questions you would like to see on the
survey [3]. I believe I have it configured so that anyone who logs in can
edit the page.  If we get one or more questions, I will run them by the
Sakai PMC for final approval and inclusion on the survey.

Please see the link below to add your survey question ideas by Friday,
April 4.

Thanks,
Neal

[1] Results from 2013 surveys