[Portfolio] [DG: Teaching & Learning] Agenda for Wednesday March 25 T&L meeting and future topics

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Mar 24 06:26:16 PDT 2015

I wonder if I can squeeze in , with the project updates, a survey idea I
have?

I want to crowdsource questions community members might want to see on a
Sakai survey (annual survey coming soon), and then filter those questions
by the Sakai PMC (Project Management Committee) , for final approval and
inclusion on survey.

2 minute brainstorm and follow up ideas.

Time permitting. :-)

Thanks,
Neal