[Portfolio] Fwd: [DG: Teaching & Learning] Agenda for Wednesday March 18 T&L meeting and future topics

Trisha Gordon psg3a at virginia.edu
Sat Mar 14 09:19:50 PDT 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[DG: Teaching & Learning] Agenda for Wednesday March 18 T&L
meeting and future topics
Date: 	Sat, 14 Mar 2015 12:13:36 -0400
From: 	Trisha Gordon <psg3a at virginia.edu>
To: 	sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org
<sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org>, pedagogy at collab.sakaiproject.org,
portfolio at collab.sakaiproect.org

Hello Community,

The Sakai Teaching and Learning group invites you to join us for our
next meeting on March 18 at 10 AM ET. We'll be covering the following
agenda:

 1. Welcome and meeting launch - Trisha Gordon (2 minutes)
 2. Project updates and announcements - Project team reps (10 minutes)
 3. Open Apereo conference participant video interview planning - All
    (30 minutes)
     1. Develop list of interview questions
     2. Identify video recording equipment needs and other technical
        logistics
     3. Solicit additional Interviewer volunteers
 4. Discuss and schedule future meeting themes/topics - All (20 minutes)
 5. Wrap up and adjourn - Trisha Gordon (2 minutes)

Meeting logistics:

 1. Join /Big Blue Button/ session:
    http://apereo.blindsidenetworks.net/apereo/
 2. Choose *Room 2* from the pop-down
 3. Enter password: *apereo*
 4. Enable and test microphone for audio
 5. *Access link to March 18 Etherpad for agenda/notes available on our
    meetings page*:
    https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls

Mark your calendars to join us for these upcoming meetings/topics:

  * *March 25:* Karuta Portfolio tool demo and Q&A - Janice Smith and
    Jacques Raynauld (Karuta Open Source Portfolio project)
  * *April 1:* Using the Lessons tool as a Course Portal - Luisa Li (Marist)
  * *April 8:* TBA
  * *April 15**:* *(tentative) *ePortfolios at UVa and Notre Dame -
    Yitna Firdyiwek (University of Virginia) and Paul Ashenfelter (Notre
    Dame)
  * *April 22:* TBA
  * *April 29:* TBA

All are welcome. We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

--

*Trisha Gordon*
Director, UVaCollab Applications & Support

<http://collab.virginia.edu/>

psg3a at virginia.edu < 434.243.5465 < PO Box 400198 Charlottesville, VA 22904