[Portfolio] Sakai Showcase Webinar "Gradebook Enhancement Project" on Tues. March 24th, 2015 4:00PM EDT

Wilma Hodges wilma at longsight.com
Wed Mar 11 10:57:15 PDT 2015

Please join us for this month's Sakai Showcase Webinar! Registration is
free and open to the public. We encourage you to forward this invitation to
colleagues who may also be interested in attending.

*"The Gradebook Enhancement Project" on Tues. Mar 24th, 2015 4:00-5:00 PM
EDT (1:00-2:00 PM PDT)*

Register for the event at:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5743404905883755265

Presenters:
Kyle Blythe, NYU
Payten Giles, NYU
Jim Mezzanotte, ANI
Jeff Pasch, NYU
Steve Swinsburg, Flying Kite

The Gradebook Enhancement Project is a collaboration between NYU, Notre
Dame, Asahi Net International, and Longsight. The goal of the project
improve the Gradebook by providing easier and faster grading capabilities
via spreadsheet entry, a simplified and consolidated grade import/export
process, and an improved overall user experience. In this webinar, the
project team will demo the enhanced gradebook and answer your questions.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.

Also, if you missed any of our previous webinars, recordings are available
on YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/SakaiCLE

Webinar series information is also available at:
http://www.longsight.com/learning-center/news-events

Hope you can join us!

*Wilma Hodges*
Director of Training & eLearning Initiatives
Longsight
wilma at longsight.com
www.longsight.com