[Portfolio] Sakai Showcase Webinar Series: A STEP Forward for Sakai Tests & Quizzes, Feb 10th 1pm EST

Wilma Hodges wilma at longsight.com
Tue Jan 20 14:06:43 PST 2015

Please join us for our first Sakai Showcase Webinar in 2015! Registration
is FREE and open to the public. We encourage you to forward this invitation
to colleagues who may also be interested in attending.

"A STEP Forward for Sakai Tests & Quizzes" on Tuesday February 10, 2015
1:00-2:00PM EST (10:00AM PST)

Register at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5124230324762729985

Presenters/Panelists:

Wilma Hodges, Director of Training and eLearning Initiatives, Longsight Inc.

Neal Caidin, Sakai Community Coordinator, Apereo Foundation

Laura Gekeler, LMS Professional/Concurrent Instructor, University of Notre
Dame

The Samigo Tests Enhancement Project (or STEP) is a community project that
grew out of the first ever Sakai Virtual Conference held last year. The
registration fees from that event have been combined and are being used to
fund development for the Sakai Tests & Quizzes tool (a.k.a. Samigo). This
webinar will provide a brief overview of the project goals and what the
STEP team has accomplished so far. There will also be plenty of time for
Q&A with our panelists.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.

Also, if you missed any of our previous webinars, recordings are available
on YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/SakaiCLE

*Wilma Hodges*
Director of Training & eLearning Initiatives
Longsight
wilma at longsight.com
www.longsight.com