[Portfolio] T&L Meeting on Wednesday, 2/18

Hunger, Gail M. (gmh6w) gmh6w at eservices.virginia.edu
Fri Feb 13 06:55:49 PST 2015

Good morning, all,
We will be resuming our weekly T&L Call  Wednesday, February 18th from 10-11 AM Eastern Time.
 We will meet on Big Blue Button  hosted by BlindsideNetworks (Please note new meeting space)
http://apereo.blindsidenetworks.net/apereo/

Choose Room 2 from the pop down menu

password apereo

Dial-in information and access to Etherpad for note taking at:https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls.

Meeting Agenda
1-STEP update
2-- Round robin on needs being met /unmet by these meetings
3 - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2143 - Add samigo.autoSubmit.enabled to default sakai.properties
Whether to make Samigo Test & Quizzes auto submit a default and maybe some details on it's behavior could be useful for developers to know.
4- community Surveys - general discussion - Neal

Looking forward to seeing everyone online Wednesday,
Gail

Gail Hunger, EdD
Technology Strategies
College and Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
University of Virginia
434.924.3419