[Portfolio] Sakai Showcase Webinar "LAMP Panel Presentation: VeriCite Sakai Integration Pilot" on Wed. Sep 24, 2014 1:00PM EDT

Wilma Hodges wilma at longsight.com
Wed Sep 10 14:32:30 PDT 2014

Please join us for this month's Sakai Showcase Webinar! Registration is
free and open to the public. We encourage you to forward this invitation to
colleagues who may also be interested in attending.

*"LAMP Panel Presentation: VeriCite Sakai Integration Pilot" on Wed. Sep
24, 2014 1:00 - 2:00 PM EDT (10:00-11:00 AM PDT)*

*Please note the time change to 1:00 PM EDT. We have moved the monthly
webinar time earlier in the day to better accommodate international
attendees.*

Register for the event at:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3602224754016858882

Presenters/Panelists:
Martin Ramsay, Founder and Managing Director of CEATH Company and Director
of the LAMP Consortium
Dawn McNeill, Chair of the Department of Radiology, St. Catharine College
Toni Lynn DeVore, Chair of the School of Graduate Education, Ohio Valley
University

The LAMP Consortium is a group of colleges and universities that share a
single instance of Sakai. We also share expenses, including the cost of our
shared plagiarism detection service. When our current provider raised our
rates again (usually 12% each year) and still was not integrated well into
Sakai, we decided it was time to do something different. Fortunately
Longsight was working on an alternative and offered us the opportunity to
pilot its new VeriCite service this past summer.

In this webinar faculty from different colleges who participated in the
VeriCite pilot will share their experiences. Martin Ramsay, the Director of
the LAMP Consortium, will also share his overall perspective of the project.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.

Also, if you missed any of our previous webinars, recordings are available
on YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/SakaiCLE

Webinar series information is also available at:
http://www.longsight.com/learning-center/news-events

*Wilma Hodges*
Director of Training & eLearning Initiatives
Longsight
wilma at longsight.com
www.longsight.com