[Portfolio] November 3 Portfolios in Sakai Conference Call

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Mon Oct 27 13:51:56 PDT 2014

Portfolios in Sakai Conference Call
NEXT CALL WILL BE MONDAY, November 3, at 9 AM EDT via Calliflower.
The Sakai Portfolio Community will continue meeting on the first Monday of each month, but at a different time in order to be more inclusive of portfolio community members living outside of North America.
On Monday, November 3, we will meet at 9 AM EDT, corresponding to 1 PM GMT, 2 PM CET, and 11 PM JST. We will repeat many items from the October 6 Sakai Portfolio Community meeting to update new and returning participants.

We will be using Calliflower, to better facilitate international participation (via local telephone numbers).
To call in using your phone, look up your local Calliflower number at https://apps.calliflower.com/account/call_in_numbers?organizer=373124
Call your local Calliflower number at 9 AM EDT (see corresponding times above) and provide the following conference code: 422-4177.
.If you have any issues calling in, email janice.smith at threecanoes.com to report the problem.
Agenda for November 3, 2014. (This agenda will repeat many items from the October 6 meeting.)

Update on OSP in Sakai 10 and 11
Access to Revised OSP Help in Sakai KB
Update on Karuta Open Source Portfolio - Apereo Incubation Project
Migration Path from OSP to Karuta
Karuta presentation at the Virtual Sakai Conference
Additional Items?
We hope you can join us!

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.