[Portfolio] T&L meeting Wednesday, Nov 19th at 10 AM EST

Hunger, Gail M. (gmh6w) gmh6w at eservices.virginia.edu
Tue Nov 18 10:58:19 PST 2014

Good afternoon, all,
 We will be resuming our weekly T&L Call today (Wednesday, November 19th) at our new time 10:00-11:00 AM Eastern Time.  Dial-in information and access to Etherpad for notetaking is at:https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls
Agenda:

  *   LEaP update - Aurora and/or LuisaT& L input for effective uses for Sakai Virtual Conference registration fees - all

  *   Tools with the greatest room/need for improvement?
  *   Open forum
  *   Suggestions for future topics

Best regards,
Gail

Gail Hunger, EdD
Technology Strategies
College and Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
University of Virginia
434.924.3419