[Portfolio] T&L Meeting Agenda

Trisha Gordon psg3a at virginia.edu
Tue Nov 11 19:02:51 PST 2014

Folks,

Here is our agenda for tomorrow's (Wednesday's) Teaching & Learning
group meeting

  * Welcome to new participants who are able to join the call at our new
    earlier meeting time
  * Update on the Lessons Enhancement Project (LEaP) - Aurora Collado
  * Sakai Virtual Conference takeaway (all) and quick stats (Wilma Hodges)
  * Follow up on previous discussions around Syllabus and Tests &
    Quizzes enhancements
  * Focus/topics for future T&L meetings

And as a reminder, the meeting will be held (Wednesday, November 12th)
from 10:00-11:00 AM Eastern Time. Dial-in information and access to
Etherpad for notetaking is at:

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls.

See you tomorrow!
Trisha

--

*Trisha Gordon*
Director, UVaCollab Applications & Support

<http://collab.virginia.edu/>

psg3a at virginia.edu < 434.243.5465 < PO Box 400198 Charlottesville, VA 22904