[Portfolio] REMINDER > T&L Group Call > Special Guest UX Designer Sam Peck

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed May 14 09:23:47 PDT 2014

Just a reminder about our call at 2 PM Eastern today, details are below...

Dial-in information and access to our etherpad for note taking is at:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls

Talk with everyone in a little while!

Josh

-----------------------------
Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron
----- Forwarded by Josh Baron/ADM/Marist on 05/14/2014 12:22 PM -----

From:   Josh Baron/ADM/Marist
To:     pedagogy at collab.sakaiproject.org,
portfolio at collab.sakaiproject.org, sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org,
Date:   05/12/2014 02:29 PM
Subject:        T&L Group Call > Special Guest UX Designer Sam Peck

Colleagues,

I am excited to share that Sam Peck (http://www.sampeck.co.uk/), an
internationally recognized User Experience (UX) designer who has worked on
both Sakai and OAE, will be joining our weekly Teaching and Learning call
on Wednesday (May 14, 2014) from 2 - 3 PM Eastern to have a preliminary
discussion on how we might approach a major redesign of the Lessons (aka
Lesson Builder).  I have had a few conversations with Sam about the
discussions the group has had and the work that was explored over the past
year but we are at a point where it seemed like to would be of mutual
value for him to talk with the larger group.

I'd like to suggest that you bring any questions, concerns or ideas to the
call as we'll have a fairly informal exchange with him after some
introductory comments.  If we have time, we can also try and talk a bit
about how we might contribute to the new SakaiProject.org web site.

I will post dial-in information and a reminder on Wednesday morning.

Josh