[Portfolio] Today's Sakai Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed May 7 09:24:16 PDT 2014

Colleagues,

Just a reminder that we'll be holding our weekly call today from 2 - 3 PM
Eastern Time.  Dial-in information and access to our Etherpad for
notetaking is at:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls

In terms of an agenda, I have a couple of brief updates on the Lesson
Enhancement Project that we've been discussing but would like to suggest
that we spend part of the call looking at and talking about the newly
redesigned Sakai Project web site.  For those who may not be aware, the
Apereo Foundation has been working over the past few months to have the
site redesigned and content refreshed (see http://www.sakaiproject.org/).
The current site is, from my perspective, a bit of a "soft launch" as
there is some polishing work that is still being done.  Ian Dolphin,
Executive Director of Apereo, was interested in having the T&L group look
at the site and discuss how we might contribute to it.  As always, other
agenda items are more than welcome.

Josh

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer