[Portfolio] Today's Sakai T&L Call

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Mar 5 08:45:06 PST 2014

Hi Josh,

Yes, I was planning on discussing how we might label issues in Jira for
potential review at the Teaching and Learning meetings.
Preferably folks would watch this in advance of the meeting and come
prepared to discuss.

http://www.screencast.com/t/za0TmuksCmk

I also thought you wanted me to mention some of the features coming in
Sakai 10. Happy to do that, or not. It would be informal, I don't have a
presentation prepared.

Cheers,
Neal