[Portfolio] Today's Sakai Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Jun 18 09:26:14 PDT 2014

Colleagues,

As a reminder, we will be holding our weekly call today from 2 - 3 PM
Eastern Time (New York).  Dial-in information and a link to our etherpad
for notetaking is at:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls
.

I would like to suggest a few agenda items for the call today...

(1) Update on Lessons Enhancement Project - We are close to our fund
raising goal and are starting to discuss details for launching the
project.

(2) Reschedule Call Time - Our colleagues at Oxford University have
contacted me expressing a lot of interest in participating in our call but
our current call time is too late for them.  I'd like to discuss adjusting
the call time to allow them to participate.

(3) Sakai Virtual Conference - I'll share an update from Wilma on the
event

(4) Samigo Group and Call - Keli from Stanford recently posted a note
regarding the need for others to help facilitate this group.  Neal is
interested in talking about it with us during the call.

Of course, please bring other agenda items to the call.

Thanks, Josh

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer
Marist College