[Portfolio] Sakai Showcase Webinar: "Everything you always wanted to know about Sakai QA but were afraid to ask" July 23, 3:00 PM EDT (12:00 PDT)

Wilma Hodges wilma at longsight.com
Tue Jul 22 05:46:09 PDT 2014

Just reminder! Our next webinar "Everything you always wanted to know about
Sakai QA but were afraid to ask" is tomorrow afternoon at 3PM EDT. There's
still time to register! :-)

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3990519482821486849

*Wilma Hodges*
Director of Training & eLearning Initiatives
Longsight
wilma at longsight.com
www.longsight.com