[Portfolio] Today's Sakai T&L Call

Trisha Gordon psg3a at virginia.edu
Wed Jul 16 10:14:53 PDT 2014

Good afternoon, All,

Today's Teaching and Learning call will start at 2pm and feature a live
presentation by Aurora Collado at NYU. To accommodate a live demo, we
will be joining a virtual Blackboard Collaborate (aka Elluminate)
session- click this link to join the session:

https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2008268&username=&password=M.70B9ABDA2C679E8AAE21FF0F5E375B

If this is your first time joining a Blackboard Collaborate session, you
may want to take a moment to first visit the vendor's website to verify
your system meets minimum requirements:

http://support.blackboardcollaborate.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=8336&task=knowledge&questionID=1473

After joining our meeting session, you can either use the built-in VoIP
capabilities in session for audio or phone-in for audio to:

    571-392-7703 and enter *PIN*685 049 057 084.

Meeting notes can be captured on Etherpad
(http://etherpad.ctools.org/p/tl2014July16), so at least the note taker
should also log in there.

See you shortly!
--