[Portfolio] OSP QA for Sakai 10

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Mon Jan 20 14:01:37 PST 2014

Hello Neal (and OSP Community members),

The next OSP Community meeting is scheduled for 11 AM EST on Monday, February 3. I have placed an item on our agenda to discuss options for the QA of OSP items in Sakai 10.

So far, our agenda for the February OSP Community meeting is as follows:
OSP QA for Sakai 10
Update on the Karuta (new portfolio functionality from HEC Montréal) Apereo Incubation Proposal
 I hope the other members of the OSP Community will join me then.

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes LLC
1204 Laurel Avenue