[Portfolio] TWSIA Award Reminder

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Fri Feb 28 12:24:12 PST 2014

Greetings colleagues;

Please continue to promote the annual Teaching With Sakai Innovation Award (TWSIA) competition to the faculty at your institution!

The award recognizes innovation and excellence in technology-supported teaching, academic collaboration, and student engagement.

Entries are now being accepted on the Apereo Foundation site at: http://www.apereo.org/twsia.

The closing date for entries is April 4, 2014. Winners will be notified in early May 2014 and receive recognition at the Open Apereo Conference, June 1-4, 2014, in Miami, Florida, and in a variety of media. A limited amount of funding will be available to support a portion of each winner's travel to the conference.

We thank our sponsor Asahi Net International (ANI) for their continuing support of the Teaching With Sakai Innovation Award.

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes LLC
1204 Laurel Avenue