[Portfolio] Reviewing Jiras and Sakai 10

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Feb 27 10:48:16 PST 2014

Hi Teaching and Learning, Portfolio, and Sakai-user,

At the last T&L group I made a suggestion that we could try tagging
issues in Jira that our group might want to review. I also agreed to do
an informal Sakai 10 overview (I don't have anything formal prepared
yet) at the next Teaching and Learning meeting on March 5.

Below is a link to a "flipped" lesson on using labels (which I also call
tagging, a bad habit) in Jira. It is less than a 2 minute video. Then we
will discuss at our next meeting and maybe review an issue or two, time
permitting. The idea is to crowdsource identification of issues that are
of possible interest to T&L.

http://www.screencast.com/t/za0TmuksCmk

Cheers,
Neal