[Portfolio] Fwd: Webinar: The What, How and Why of Streaming Media in Sakai - Wed. Feb. 26

Wilma Hodges wilma at longsight.com
Mon Feb 24 14:07:12 PST 2014

There's still time to register! Please join us this week for our next Sakai
Showcase Webinar - "The What, How and Why of Streaming Media in Sakai" on Wed.
Feb 26, 2014 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST (12:00 PM PST). Registration is free.
Please forward this invitation to anyone with an interest!

Registration URL:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2323934729951737858

*Wilma Hodges*
Director of Training & eLearning Initiatives
Longsight
740-599-5005 x812
wilma at longsight.com
www.longsight.com