[Portfolio] Reminder: Apereo Portfolio Community Meeting, Mon March 3, 11am-noon EST
Ward, Lynn E.
leward at iu.edu
Mon Feb 24 03:55:26 PST 2014
The next meeting of the Apereo Portfolio Community will take place on Monday, March 3, from 11am-noon. Janice Smith will not be able to attend, but asked me to facilitate discussion around the following agenda items:
1. Plan to turn off radio button for portfolio sites in Sakai 10
2. Plan for addressing critical and blocker issues for OSP in Sakai 10
3. Possible OSP community resources for QA testing of IU functionality in Sakai 10 (because if it breaks things, they will scale back to OSP 2.9)
4. 91 OSP Help articles submitted to the new Sakai KB process. Details on when and how they will be available soon. Thanks to all who worked on this project!
5. Call for portfolio entries for the TWSIA awards - deadline April 4
6. BoF on future of portfolios in Sakai and tech demo on portfolios submitted for Open Apereo 2014
7. Update on Karuta project - First release scheduled for May 2014; Several sessions on Karuta submitted to Open Apereo 2014
To add other discussion topics, please edit the agenda in Confluence or send your topics to me. The meeting agenda and connection information are available here:
Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst
Instructional Technology Systems and Services
University Information Technology Services <http://uits.iu.edu/>
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 342K)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713 E-mail: leward at iu.edu<mailto:leward at iu.edu>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the portfolio