[Portfolio] Plans for Today's T&L Call > Commenting on Next Generation LMS Ideas

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Feb 19 10:48:24 PST 2014

Colleagues,

I've been asked to attend a meeting here at the last minute and thus will
not be available for our regular 2 PM Eastern weekly call.  If others are
interested in jumping in to facilitate that would be great but given that
we're 15 minutes out from the call I realize this may be unrealistic. What
I have done with the limited time I had was to post some of the draft
ideas that I shared on last week's call regarding a very early vision for
the "next generation LMS" with the idea that folks could use the call time
to think about these more and post comments.  This will also give folks
who were not on the call or who cannot attend regularly to review and
comment as well.  If a call does happen, discussing these ideas more would
be useful as well.

I am continuing to work on some other fronts that we discussed on prior
calls with regards to engaging around Lesson Builder and recruiting more
folks to the calls.

My apologies for the late notice.

Josh

URL for Notes on a Vision for the Next Generation LMS:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Vision+for+Next+Generation+LMS

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer
Marist College