[Portfolio] Radio Button for Creating New Portfolio Sites to Be Hidden in Sakai 10

Kirschner, Beth bkirschn at umich.edu
Wed Feb 19 06:44:17 PST 2014

The changes described by SAK-25587 (and below) have been committed to trunk and will soon be merged to Sakai 10. These changes are intended to alter the default behavior (especially for new Sakai adopters), and existing OSP users should be able to easily continue to  use, create and modify portfolio sites in Sakai 10.0 with the following change to sakai.properties:

	   site.types = course,project,portfolio

Please let me know if you have any questions on how to re-enable portfolios in Sakai.

Thanks!
- Beth