[Portfolio] Coordinator/Reviewer/Public not able to view Matrix Form attachments when used in Portfolio

chaitanya.cheekate chaitu381923 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 03:40:32 PST 2014

As per my observation this problem is occurring because of checkFormAccess
methof of
org.sakaiproject.metaobj.shared.mgt.impl.StructuredArtifactDefinitionManagerImpl
is unable to read all the attachments.
The checkFormAccess method should get all the attachments and need to add
all files to secuirty advisor. But it is able to get only 1st file.

Please help me in getting all the attachments.

--
View this message in context: http://sakai-project-mail-list-archives.1343168.n2.nabble.com/Coordinator-Reviewer-Public-not-able-to-view-Matrix-Form-attachments-when-used-in-Portfolio-tp7594816p7594854.html