[Portfolio] T&L meeting

Hunger, Gail M. (gmh6w) gmh6w at eservices.virginia.edu
Mon Dec 1 11:27:14 PST 2014

Hi Everyone,
We have decided to cancel our meeting for this Wednesday, and re-schedule for Wednesday, December  10th at 10 AM.
Dial-in information and access to Etherpad for notetaking is at:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls
Here is our next meeting’s agenda based on our conversation yesterday:

  *   Assignments grading UI changes: Jim from ANI wants us to review this ticket for the discussion on 12/3/14

  *   Resources -Aurora Small Changes-Big Impact will give a demonstration
  *   Wiki
Other suggestions, please let us know and we can add to the list.

Best,
Gail

Gail Hunger, EdD
Technology Strategies
College and Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
University of Virginia
434.924.3419