[Portfolio] Teaching & Learning meeting cancelled

Trisha Gordon psg3a at virginia.edu
Wed Aug 27 08:36:23 PDT 2014

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to send out a quick note that, in light of fall semester
start-up activities that many of us are engaged in, we have decided to
cancel today's Teaching & Learning meeting. We anticipate that we will
resume our weekly meetings next Wednesday at 2pm. We'll will send out an
agenda/reminder earlier next week.

Thanks and best wishes for a successful launch of the new semester at
your schools!
Trisha
--

*Trisha Gordon*
Interim Director, UVaCollab Applications & Support

<http://collab.virginia.edu/>

psg3a at virginia.edu < 434.243.5465 < PO Box 400198 Charlottesville, VA 22904