[Portfolio] Wednesday Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Tue Aug 19 15:25:30 PDT 2014

Colleagues,

After touching base with Trisha, Neal and Gail, it is sounding like it may
be best to postpone the call this week given that semesters are starting
and everyone is getting very busy (myself included!).  I have continued to
make progress engaging with the UX design firm, Express Labs, and am
hoping to have plans finalized with them by early next week.  As soon as I
have more details I'll post them to the lists.

Of course, if folks do have things you want to discuss or touch base on
please post them in reply.

FYI, Josh
Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer