[Portfolio] OSP tools documentation missing / cannot be found

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Sun Aug 10 19:25:25 PDT 2014

Hello Kurosch

OSP has been a continually evolving project. Some tools have flourished over time and other tools have been fully or partially "retired." The OSP matrix, forms, portfolios, portfolio templates, and glossary all work fine in Sakai 2.9 and Sakai 10.

The tools you list in your message are either partially or fully "retired" at this point. They had a purpose in prior versions of Sakai but are no longer fully functional. I suggest that you focus on the tools that are working well at this point.

OSP Help has been revised and can be accessed on line via Sakai 10. If you do not have Sakai 10 installed, you can find the draft versions of OSP Help for the tools that currently function in Sakai 10 by going to https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/OSP+2.6+Help+Volunteer+Sign-up.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes LLC
1204 Laurel Avenue