[Portfolio] Today's Teaching and Learning Call

Trisha Gordon psg3a at virginia.edu
Wed Aug 6 08:17:54 PDT 2014

Good morning, All!

This is a friendly reminder of our regular weekly call that will be
starting up shortly at 2 PM Eastern Time.  Dial-in information and a
link to our Etherpad for notetaking is at:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls.

In terms of the call agenda for today, I will be facilitating a review
the T&L Capability Review: Lesson Builder spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsDvrV3rD2IWdFF0NTFScEt1MWUxSlNHRGdaR1l1eFE&usp=sharing>
for the purposes of consolidating and categorizing listed items to
include in a survey for dissemination to the greater Sakai community to
help us rank these in terms of priorities for the Lessons Enhancement
Project working group. I hope to send the survey out in the next couple
of days and we'll review the results next week, if time allows.
Otherwise, we'll review results at a later meeting.

I believe Luisa Li is on board to demo and discuss Lean UX next week!
More details about that session will be forthcoming.

See you this afternoon!
Trisha
--

*Trisha Gordon*