[Portfolio] Today's Sakai Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Apr 30 08:25:57 PDT 2014

Colleagues,

This is a reminder that we'll be having our regular weekly Teaching and
Learning call today (4/30/14) from 2 - 3 PM Eastern Time.  Call-in
information and access to our Etherpad for notetaking are at:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls
.

There are a hodgepodge (always wanted to use that word!) of smaller agenda
items that I was interested in touching base on but am, as always, open to
additional topics so please bring those to the call.  In terms of the
hodgepodge, it includes an update from a call that Yitna, Neal and I had
with Charles Hedrick regarding the "Lesson Enhancement Project", the
possibility of using OAE for future T&L collaboration, and some general
discussion around the Open Apereo conference and some of the T&L sessions
that will be taking place (it would be great if those attending could
participate).

Talk with everyone in a little while.

Josh

Joshua Baron