[Portfolio] Invite to Open Academic Environment (OAE) Demo > Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Tue Apr 8 12:03:06 PDT 2014

Colleagues,

Marist College will be holding a 1-hour demo, update and discussion of the
Apereo Open Academic Environment (OAE) on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 from 2
- 3 PM Eastern Time (New York) which falls during the weekly Sakai
Teaching and Learning group call.  This will be an informal session and is
something we've scheduled given a number of folks who have expressed
interest in getting an update on the OAE project and hearing about some of
the real world implementations that Marist has lead over the past 6
months.

It is open to anyone who is interested although "seats" are limited to
around 30 people in our web conferencing system so if we find that more
than 30 are interested we will schedule a second session.    Similarly, if
you are interested but this time does not work for your time zone please
email me and we will see if there is enough interest for another session.
We will also record the session for future viewing.

To REGISTER please go to: http://tinyurl.com/OAE-Marist-Demo.  Check off
the Open Academic Environment demo session and click the "Register"
button.  Once registered you will receive dial-in and connection
information.

Thanks, Josh

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer