[Portfolio] Wednesday, October 9 Teaching and Learning call replaced with Jira webinar

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Sep 26 10:53:06 PDT 2013

Hi Teaching and Learning group,

Per the Teaching and Learning group meeting meeting yesterday, we decided that the Jira webinar, with myself and Aaron Zechoski, will be using the normal Teaching and Learning group timeslot of October 9 at 2 pm Eastern (6 pm GMT) .

We will be inviting the broader community, but wanted to give you the heads up first. Also, we will try to record the session so that those who are not able to attend can watch. Several Teaching and Learning folks have looked at the outline for the Webinar and thought it would likely meet their needs.

Details on how to participate will be in a future email, but feel free to hold the date!

Cheers,
Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator