[Portfolio] This Week's Sakai Teaching and Learning Call (Wednesday)

Firdyiwek, Yitna (ybf2u) ybf2u at eservices.virginia.edu
Tue Sep 24 15:17:02 PDT 2013

Greetings All,

This is a reminder that we will be holding the weekly Sakai Teaching and Learning Group call tomorrow (Wednesday, September 25th) from 2 - 3 PM Eastern Time.  Dial-in information and link to our note taking site can be found at: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls

Josh Baron is out of the country and I (Yitna Firdyiwek, UVa) will be substituting (as much as I can) for him.

Josh's suggestions for the agenda is for us to spend time brainstorming the initial draft list of capability and user interface improvements for Lesson Builder as we discussed on the last call.  We have already started to do this on the suggestion page at: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Lessons+Tool%3A+Best+Practices+and+Suggestions

We should try to add to this list.   He does also say, this is just a suggestion and if we decide to focus on something else that is fine.

Best,
Yitna