[Portfolio] JIRA Webinar to Replace Today's Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Oct 9 05:54:23 PDT 2013

Colleagues,

As we discussed on the Teaching and Learning Group call last week, Aaron
Zeckoski, from Unicon, and Neal Caidin, from the Apereo Foundation, will
be hosting a webinar today on how to use JIRA for searching, tracking and
submitting bugs, new features and other tasks.  Given the usefulness of
this webinar to the current and future work of the T&L Group, we decided
to replace the regular weekly call with the webinar.  Connection
information and more details on the session are below.

I would like to encourage everyone, even if you have not been involved in
our weekly Teaching and Learning calls, to consider attending the webinar
as understanding how to post JIRAs and how to write them in a way that is
most helpful to those supporting and developing Sakai is something that I
think everyone can benefit from and something that will benefit the larger
project.

My thanks to Aaron and Neal for organizing the webinar!

I'll see everyone online later today.

Josh

Webinar

What  - Using Jira for Sakai : Searching, Tracking and Submitting Jira
issues

Who - Aaron Zeckoski, Unicon and Neal Caidin, Apereo Foundation

When - Wednesday, October 9 at 2 pm Eastern, 11 am Pacific, 6 pm GMT

How - On October 9 log onto - https://unicon.adobeconnect.com/azeckoski

Cost - none. This is a Community event.

Jira, https://jira.sakaiproject.org ,  is a key communications tool
employed by the Sakai community used to track bugs, new features and other
tasks. You are invited to join us to this interactive event as we describe
the basics of how to use Jira to better participate in the Sakai
community.

Thanks,
Neal

Joshua Baron