[Portfolio] Teaching and Learning Gathering at Open Apereo Conference (San Diego)

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Fri May 31 21:13:47 PDT 2013

Note:  Apologies for the cross list postings.

Colleagues,

As some of you are already aware, we have scheduled a Teaching and
Learning Gathering at the Open Apereo conference which will be held on
Thursday, June 6th from 10:45 AM to 11:30 AM in Diamond I.  For those who
may be new to the community, the Sakai Teaching and Learning Group has
been organizing "gatherings" of this nature for many years as means to
organize ourselves, set priorities and develop plans for the coming year.
I would like to invite anyone, regardless of your background or role, who
is interested in participating or just listening in to attend.  If you are
unable to make it, please feel free to post your thoughts, questions and
ideas on one of these lists.

I also wanted to highlight that in addition to discussing our own
activities, we have invited members from the Sakai CLE Technical
Coordination Committee (TCC) to join the gathering to discuss how our
groups might be able to collaborate and support each other.  I see this as
a strategically important dialog for us, as a community, to be having at
this point in our history and hope that folks will attend and participate
in it.

See you next week!

Josh

Joshua Baron