[Portfolio] Teaching With Sakai Innovation Award 2014

Khan, Salwa sk16 at txstate.edu
Tue Jul 23 06:41:34 PDT 2013

Greetings everyone,

The committee for the 2014 Teaching With Sakai Innovation Award (TWSIA) is now forming.  If you would like to be involved in any way in this effort, please email me at sk16 at txstate.edu<mailto:sk16 at txstate.edu>  and I will help you to get started.

So that you know, we currently have a page in Confluence for the 2014 TWSIA at: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/TWSIA+2014

You can also take a look at our 2013 page to see what we did and what is involved in serving on the committee: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/TWSIA+2013

The committee's main functions are to set up the process for soliciting entries for the award and for selecting the winners.  We meet by phone conference call somewhat irregularly at the start and more regularly as the deadline for selecting winners approaches. It is an enjoyable and enlightening experience as you will be hearing about innovative ideas in education from all over the world.  I hope you will consider working with us.

Best regards, Salwa

Salwa Khan, Ph.D.
Coordinator, IT Projects
Texas State University