[Portfolio] UPDATE > Next Sakai Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Mon Jul 1 09:31:40 PDT 2013

Colleagues,

My thanks to those who joined the Sakai Teaching and Learning Group call
last week.  I've just posted some brief notes from the call to our
confluence site for those who missed it (
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/kgrzB).

Our NEXT CALL will be on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 from 2 - 3 PM Eastern
Time.  Dial-in information is below.   We are skipping this week due to
the national holiday in the United States.

I will post a draft agenda on Monday, July 8th.  If you have any specific
agenda items please let me know.  Our current focus for the call is on how
we might work together with other groups in the community to create a
vision for the Sakai CLE.

Josh

CONFERENCE CALL DIAL-IN INFORMATION
Within United States: 1-888-447-7153