[Portfolio] Sakai Portfolio Community: Agenda for March 4 Meeting

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Mon Feb 25 08:19:10 PST 2013

Greetings,

The next meeting of the Sakai portfolio (OSP) community is scheduled for Monday, March 4, 2013, 11am EST.  The principal agenda item will be a follow-up discussion on Indiana University's enhancements to the OSP Portfolios tool, leading to a decision on whether to merge these enhancements into trunk.  Regardless of whether you plan to attend or not, if your institution uses the Portfolios tool, I encourage you to review the documentation for these enhancements [1] and weigh in on whether or not you would like to see these changes incorporated into the Sakai codebase.  If you have any questions or concerns about the changes described in the documentation, please send them to this list or to me directly.  I will  try to address any and all concerns at the March 4 meeting.

The agenda for the March 4 meeting as well as information on how to connect is posted to the Portfolio (OSP) Meetings page in Confluence [2].  Feel free to add other agenda items as needed.

Best regards,

Lynn

[1]  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JLpWjW0hZKBOqnF3P4w3rjIdbjznaG0UvE22fATBiBA/edit
[2] https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Portfolio+%28OSP%29+Meetings

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst
Instructional Technology Systems and Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 342K)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu<mailto:leward at iupui.edu>